St Paul’s Associates
As invited students from our partner schools, St Paul’s Associates have the opportunity to benefit from the wide range of extra-curricular activities usually only available to Paulines.
Becoming an Associate
- Applicants must be in Year 12 or above.
- Applicants must be referred by their head teacher.
- Applicants will preferably have taken part in at least one Academic Partnership Programme offered by St Paul’s, and be approved by the lead member of staff for that programme.
Benefits of becoming an AssociateSocieties and activities are part of everyday life at St Paul’s and are vital to the education we offer. This scheme offers an unique opportunity for any young student to share in this life.
- An open invitation to all lunch time Societies and Activities.
- 75% discounted membership to after school Extra-curricular Partnerships.
- Invitation to join St Paul’s orchestra.
- Invitation to audition for school productions.
- First refusal for bursary places on RPO summer school.
- Invitation to SPS instrumental days.
- Invitation to art exhibitions, master classes and weekly life classes.
- Use of Library during weekdays and study leave (reference only).
- Access to online resources.