What is needed?
- A 9.7 inch iPad, (32GB +) Wi-Fi only
- OR a pre-owned iPad running the most up-to-date software is suitable
- A robust case with a built in keyboard
- Small In-ear headphones are required for activities with sound
- Before 30 October, please ensure the steps below are complete
Please do not purchase the iPad Pro or iPad Mini.
If your son is a pupil who is in receipt of a bursary, please contact Alex Schulz in the Finance Department on SchulzA@stpaulsschool.org.uk for information on how the School will support the purchase of his first iPad.
Please read the following documentation carefully and complete the iPads in Education agreement by 2 October 2017.
- Use of the iPad in School
- Device set-up guide - You must Install the App Agent before you bring it into School
- iPads in Education agreement
- iPad app list (frequently updated)
Please note that Lower First Year iPads must be ready to use in school by 2 October 2017.
If you have any questions regarding the setup please call the IT Helpdesk on 020 8746 5482.