Our aims are:
- To provide an outstanding intellectual, spiritual and physical education, combining tradition with the best of the present, which prepares gifted boys for their future.
- To honour John Colet’s founding commitment that St Paul’s is open to all academically eligible boys, regardless of their economic or social circumstance.
- To foster a culture of scholarship, and to develop a spirit of enquiry and curiosity, through inspirational and responsive teaching.
- To treat the welfare of pupils as the highest priority, and to provide individual pastoral care that promotes a boy’s independence, whilst fostering respect, tolerance, kindness and service.
- To develop and maintain the school’s facilities to ensure that the physical environment of St Paul’s sustains the excellence of its education.
- To build substantive links with the local community through Pauline voluntary service, outreach programmes and the sharing of our facilities.