What is needed? (For Upper First to Upper Third pupils only)
- A 9.7 or 10.5 inch iPad, (min 32GB +) Wi-Fi only
- Or a pre-owned iPad running the most up-to-date software is suitable
- A robust case with a built in keyboard (recommended Rugged iPad case or Snugg case)
- Small In-ear headphones are required for activities with sound
- A portable charger if your son is going to leave the device in school overnight and is in the Second or Third Years. An example is: Anker Power Bank, £27.99 from Amazon.
Please do not purchase the iPad Pro 12.9 inch or an iPad Mini.
If your son is a pupil who is in receipt of a bursary, please contact Alex Schulz in the Finance Department on SchulzA@stpaulsschool.org.uk for information on how the School will support the purchase of his first iPad.
Please read the following documentation carefully and complete the iPads in Education agreement by 3 September 2018.
- Use of the iPad in School
- Device set-up guide - You must Install the App Agent before you bring it into School
- Upper First & Lower Second iPads in Education agreement
- Third Year iPads in Education agreement
- iPad app list September 2018
- iOS 12 update & Screen Time guide (NEW)
If you have any questions regarding the setup please call the IT Helpdesk on 020 8746 5482.
Further information can be found on the Parent Portal.