What is needed? (For Upper First to Upper Third pupils only)
- A 9.7 or 10.5 inch iPad, (min 32GB +) Wi-Fi only
- Or a pre-owned iPad running the most up-to-date software is suitable
- A robust case with a built in keyboard
- Small In-ear headphones are required for activities with sound
- A portable charger if your son is going to leave the device in school overnight and is in the Second or Third Years. An example is: Anker Power Bank, £27.99 from Amazon.
Please do not purchase the iPad Pro 12.9 inch or an iPad Mini.
If your son is a pupil who is in receipt of a bursary, please contact Alex Schulz in the Finance Department on SchulzA@stpaulsschool.org.uk for information on how the School will support the purchase of his first iPad.
Please read the following documentation carefully and complete the iPads in Education agreement by 3 September 2018.
- Use of the iPad in School
- Device set-up guide - You must Install the App Agent before you bring it into School
- iPads in Education agreement
- iPad app list (frequently updated)
If you have any questions regarding the setup please call the IT Helpdesk on 020 8746 5482.
Further information can be found on the Parent Portal.