Although different boards charge different amounts we have averaged these out and the costs per paper will be:
- Script copies and original scripts cost £12
- Marking reviews cost £44 (not charged if the grade goes up)
- Priority reviews cost £55 (not charged if the grade goes up) and only available for A level and Pre-U.
- Clerical reviews cost £17
Current Paulines will be charged through their school account.
Those who have left the school (mainly departing U8ths) can pay by one of three methods (no request can be made until payment method is organised):
- Asking to charge a brother who is still at the school
- Sending a blank signed cheque payable to “St Paul’s School” which will be cashed once the exact cost of the review is known.
- Bank transfer to St Paul’s School, NatWest Barnes, Sort code 60.01.39, Account number 35636440, and giving a reference “Your-name exam review”. You should then email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know the money has been sent. The amount should be the figures given above – any refund for exams that are not chargeable (due to grades going up) will be returned near the end of the Autumn term if your email includes your bank account details.
These are the last dates for us to receive these requests and payment method:
Priority Marking Reviews (A level and Pre-U only) - 23 August
Priority script copies (everything except AQA and Cambridge iGCSEs) - 23 August
Normal Marking reviews, clerical checks and script copies - 19 September
Return to "Enquiries about Results"