The activities are considerable and varied and include:
• regular lunchtime talks from academia, business and government;
• hands-on activities, including scenario role-playing, exploring such issues as how a government should respond to an energy crisis caused by terrorist activity, as well as other activities which involve modelling of the world trade system;
• an annual conference, where four speakers present on a topic to parents and pupils before bringing everything together in a roundtable discussion with questions from the audience;
• a magazine written and edited by the pupils;
• quizzes and participation in the Geographical Association’s WorldWise Quiz competition; and
• an annual committee dinner in Brick Lane.