The Parents’ Group was established in 1995 to foster a sense of community amongst parents in the school and this aim remains at the heart of the group’s activities today.
A variety of enjoyable social events are organised throughout the year, bringing pupils, parents and staff together, whilst also raising money for charitable causes, school projects and the school’s bursary fund.
It is difficult to imagine a school with a more supportive and active Parents’ Group. We are hugely grateful for the investment of time and energy that volunteers give. Amongst the events that take place every year are:
- A supper for new parents in the Lower First and Upper First Year, hosted by ‘old hands’ in the Upper First and Lower Second Years
- Coffee mornings for new parents
- A Christmas Fayre at the end of November
- A Quiz Night, keenly contested by members of staff
- The Spring Fling Auction Dinner, which has raised large sums of money for the bursary fund
- Our annual talent show, The SPJ Factor, one of the most joyous occasions of the school calendar
- Refreshments and stalls at Sports Day
- Year group end of term social events
The school hosts a number of evening events for parents, including: information evenings for parents of new pupils; workshops on making friendships, adolescence, drugs, e-Safety and pastoral care; year group information evenings; and the Leavers’ Service and BBQ.
St Paul’s Little Gold Book
The St Paul’s Parents’ Group have created the St Paul’s Little Gold Book showcasing the businesses of our talented St Paul’s community. This features businesses ranging from art & photography to coaching & therapy to food & drink and more! All owned and managed by our talented parents, OPs, and their close relations.
To see the diverse array of businesses on offer, please click here
Please the Parents’ Group at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like to showcase your business in the Little Gold Book.
Disclaimer of Endorsement:
The Little Gold Book Site contains information and content supplied by third parties. Information contained herein regarding any specific person, commercial product process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Parent Group or the School. This is an initiative run by the St Paul’s Parent Group and not by St Paul’s School.